XM 1/10 Megatron (Pre Order)_ - Full payment
“It's over, Prime!”
XM Studios is excited
to present our next Transformers Premium Collectibles series statue, Megatron!
The powerful leader of the Decepticon is immortalized in amazingly detailed
1:10 scale cold-cast porcelain. Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually
hand-painted with the famous XM quality finish. Crafted from scratch, every
nut, bolt and wire is lovingly designed and sculpted ground up by a team in mad
love with the Transformers G1 era of cartoons. Inspired by one of our childhood
favorite 80s cartoon, we took the G1's iconic form design and XMized them with
modern details, to better fit in today's expectations of sophisticated robotry
designs. We have spared no effort and designing these original pieces took our
core team almost 2 years, resulting in an amazing balance of retro beauty with
a sleek modern details. What's a transformer without it's alternate mode? Yes,
this statue comes with a companion statue, the Pistol mode so collectors can
enjoy the beauty of both bot and alternate mode at the same time! Look out
Megatron is the founder of the Decepticon uprising, and their most well-known and feared leader. The opposite of his mortal enemy Optimus Prime, he feels great contempt for other Transformers who, he feels, betray their proud heritage by demanding peace and cooperation with weaker life forms.
The Megatron Premium Collectibles statue features:
- Two (2) right arm switch outs: 1 right arm with fist pointing forward, 1 right arm pointing downwards
- One (1) light up fusion cannon attachable to either right arm
- Three (3) left hand: 1 left hand holding Dark Star Saber, 1 left hand holding Energon mace with purple light up switch, 1 left hand.
- One (1) head portrait with light up eyes
- One (1) Megatron’s gun mode that comes with a stand.
- Special eye paint; when not lit up, eyes look solid red (not transparent)
- Incredibly detailed machinery, evey bolt, nut and wire merticulously designed from scratch by our artists with mad love
- Cybertron theme inspired base
- Crafted from cold-cast porcelain
- First 30% of orders get exclusive display plaque
- Limited edition : MTO
- Andrew Griffith, XM Studios (Concept and Design)
- Suheryanto Hatmaja (Sculpt)
- XM Studios Design and Development Team
Note: Prototype shown and pending final approval, final product may differ.
Est Box Size: 86.5 cm
L x 62.5 cm B x 43 cm H
Est Box Weight: 39kg
Est Product Size: 55 cm L x 57 cm B x 65 cm H
Est Product Weight: 24.9kg
Est Product Size: 50 cm L x 3 cm B x 17 cm H
Free shipping for HK and Macau customer only.